Thursday, July 9, 2009

One Thought

Because I can't seem to fall asleep yet...
Something is bothering me about this blog. I feel as though I started writing under a little bit of a false pretense. I do enjoy optimism. I think it's key in this crazy world. However, sometimes I tend to talk a big talk about how great everything should be/is, when there are times when I don't know up from down or left from right. So, basically, I'm just asking my readers (well, all 4 of you) to bear with me--because there are some days when being "Optimistic Oprah" as we call it in our lovely group of friends, just becomes a little too ridiculous and you want to allow yourself to have some "Negative Nancy" moments and admit things are rough. If only to keep you sane. No one can be 100%, 100% of the time, and you can't always be the strong one.
That's all for now. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment