Thursday, August 5, 2010

Less Than 48 hours...5k playlist!!

With less than 48 hours until 3.2 miles, I think I've FINALLY finalized my playlist. I thought I'd post it here for anyone who might be interested. Thanks Katie for all the help!! Here it is!

Rocky Balboa Speech-Sylvestre Stalone 2:06
Beautiful Day-U2 4:08
Unstoppable (Olympics Mix)-Rascal Flatts 3:41
We Weren't Born to Follow-Bon Jovi 4:10
Not Afraid-Eminem 4:11
All In-Lifehouse 3:56
Move Along-The All-American Rejects 3:57
Higher-Creed 5:17
Shook Up The World-Puddle Of Mudd 4:49
Stronger (Radio Edit)-Kanye West 4:13
Real-The Goo Goo Dolls 3:26
Whatever It Takes-Lifehouse 3:27
No Boundaries-Adam Lambert 3:48
Don't Stop Believin'-Journey 4:13
Marchin' On-OneRepublic 4:12
Maybe Tonight, Maybe Tomorrow (LIVESTRONG Song)-Wideawake 4:35
Happy-Leona Lewis 4:02
Insomnia-Faithless 7:16
Party In The USA-Miley Cyrus 3:23
'Til I Collapse-Eminem & Nate Dogg 4:58
Feel Alive-Benassi Bros. 4:48
All These Things I've Don e (Short Version)-The Killers 2:23
The Adventure-Angels & Airwaves 5:12

As of right now, this is it. I hope to be finished after the LIVESTRONG Song. Yes, I planned that perfectly to be 59 minutes not including the Rocky Speech. Don't judge me! :) If not, the last 7 are backup. Hope you like it!! If there's anything that youthink MUST be added, comment!

Official timing is being done by Hi-Tek Racing, so if we get our bib numbers early enough I'll post it here so you can follow me. If not, I'll definitely post a post-race report by Monday!

Any and all prayers and positive vibes you can send this way starting at 9am Saturday would be appreciated! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Molly, I came to you from Ellen's blog. My name is Janet, I blog about my 3 year old beautiful granddaughter Hailey she has Athetoid C.P. I enjoy reading your blog and love to hear things from your perspective (someone who has C.P.) I will add you to my blogroll and continue to follow this blog. Nice to Meet you, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, So nice to meet you as well!! I'm so happy to have you as a reader to this blog! And thankful to Ellen for fueling some new readers for me! I will check our your blog about Hailey!I'm sure she is wonderful!:) I'm glad that my perspective can be helpful and interesting to others out there--that's why I do this! And as for being an inspiration, all I can say is thank you! That means so much. -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was going to comment about a song, but music is so subjective. Then I realized... you told us how you prepared, but you didn't post and tell us how it went.

    I've only participated in one event myself and I spent 6 weeks recovering. It was great fun though =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Greg! I know, I need to get on that recap. =) Just wrote a new post about exercise, mentioned you...I hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete